Heidi
Heidi is such a cute girl. She often tells us, "Hailey can't have this. She's allergic."
One Saturday we were watching a movie and when the credits started playing she said, "Ok, it's done. Now let's watch football."
Heidi and Hailey love to go around the house and say "Boo" after jumping out from somewhere. I asked her what else we say on Halloween and she said "trick-or-treat". I was very impressed. I asked her where she learned that and she said, "From Dora and Boots and the little monster." (A Halloween Dora movie that her grandma recently gave her)
Hailey
Hailey is a little bundle of energy who is getting smarter each day. She loves making animal noises. Right now her favorites are a snake, dog, cow, elephant and frog. But really, she just likes to make animal sounds so her favorites change frequently.
When we had friends over a little while ago she started out by giving them a big crusty. Then, within the hour she was sitting on their laps wanting them to read her stories. She is a very friendly girl, she just needs a little while to warm up to you.
We were reading a library book, The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark and every time the shark would come on the page Hailey would cover her mouth and get really loud. And she knew she was cute because then she would laugh.
Another book we were reading had an animal upside down on the first page. She started to pull the book away from me so I just thought she wanted to look at it without me reading it to her. She turned the book so the animal was right side up and gave the book back to me to read. I thought it was so cute!
Comments