We had a great weekend together. Well it was beautiful weather, and then it's snowed a couple of times. But it has been so beautiful outside that we decided to go to the park on Saturday. We watched some peewee football (so cute...maybe one day we will have a boy) and played on the playground. Heidi did not want to leave!
Hap kept helping me take care of the Memmott's yard. Their raspberries are amazing and have made me look into getting plants. I took the three little kids to the doctor for well visits. They are all healthy and growing. Brynlee was 49 inches tall and weighed 51 pounds, which is below 1% for her age. Lacey was 47.5 inches tall and weighed 43 pounds, about 10th percentile. Hap was 44 inches tall (25%) and 36 pounds (3%). I tried making cookies with all the sunflower seeds we got in lunches but they wouldn't really stick in the cookies and the kids wouldn't eat them that way. I thought they were good. Hap enjoyed his last morning home with just us by falling on my bed. He started kindergarten and loved it. Brynlee and Lacey were happy to show him how to ride the bus and how to get to class. He had a great day and told me all about it. I found squash bugs and eggs at the Memmott's so I helped them out by getting rid of what I could find. Their yard is so pretty; look at the...
Comments