The girls are still kind of sick, but Hailey's ear infection is gone. Hailey is super clingy and won't take a nap in the day unless she is being held, which makes it hard to get anything done. But she is getting better about not having to be held all the time as she is feeling better. And Heidi is coughing quite a bit, but she still always has a smile on her face. She is such a little angel and for the last couple weeks she has been singing the entire first verse of I am a Child of God. It is so cute! The first time I heard her sing "with parents kind and dear" I about cried. What a blessing it is to have her as my daughter.

We made pizza one night. (It was delicious)

Heidi still loves to color and to have her hair done, so I've tried to be a little creative. I'm getting sick of the one pony tail on top of her head, but with her hair growing the way that it is, that's the easiest way to do it. Most of it is long enough to get in a full pony tail, except the sides in the front. It may be a while.

Grandma and Papa came to visit and we loved it. The girls had a lot of fun going on walks, playing with blocks and having lots of books read to them.

We are now in Utah visiting family while Justin is in Denver for work. This is what Heidi did while I packed the car.

This is what Hailey did while I packed the car.
They are both so cute!
Comments
Love ya!