One of the best weekends in quite a while, it was wonderful. Friday night we went out to eat with Weid's parents and sister, Jodi. We went to Chuck-A-Rama, one of my favorite places and watched Heidi devour everything that was put in front of her. It was so funny to watch because she wouldn't even look at the food before she just threw it into her mouth. And if a spoon came her way with food on it, she just opened up without thinking about it. I think she ate almost as much as I did, and that is quite the accomplishment.

We once again made the trip to Utah for the BYU game, and it was worth the trip! Our Cougars dominated and it was such a fun game to watch. It was really fun for me because my dad came to the game with me. We cheered on our winning Cougars, even in the rain. I sure was glad I left Heidi with her grandparents. Then we went out to dinner with both of our families at Weid's favorite restaurant, The Pizza Factory. And to top off the evening, we watched the Utes go scoreless against UNLV. Who could have asked for a better football weekend?
Heidi and her Grandmas
Heidi at Chuck-A-Rama
Comments